Balance heavy cameras on your DJI Ronin-S handheld gimbal with this Counterweight Mounting Plate from SmallRig. The plate is designed to replace the original dovetail plate that comes with the Ronin-S when using a long lens on your camera so you can install separately available counterweights.
The durable aluminum plate features 1/4"-20 threads for mounting multiple counterweights depending on your rig's weight, and it features a 1/4"-20 thread on the front that fits the gimbal's original lens support. Millimeter scales on the sides of the mounting plate help ensure precise positioning. The plate features rubber padding to protect your camera and prevent it from twisting.
SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate （Manfrotto 501PL） for DJI Ronin S BSS2308
Ex Tax: $30
Product Code: SRBSS2308
- Designed for DJI Ronin S Gimbal.
- Allows balancing of front-heavy camera setup.
- Comes with rows of 1/4”-20 threaded holes to support counterweights.
- Features precise scale on the side to mark camera position.
- Compatible with the original lens support of Ronin S.
- Comes with rubber pad to prevent scratching your camera.