A flexible optic for Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras, the 50mm f/1.8 Lens from 7artisans is an especially compact portrait-length prime lens. Featuring a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, this lens strikes an ideal balance between portability and speed to make it well-suited for everyday shooting. Complementing image quality, a multi-layer coating has been applied to reduce ghosting and flare in order to realized greater contrast and color fidelity, especially when working in harsh lighting and backlit conditions. The manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away and its 12-blade diaphragm produces a smooth, rounded bokeh quality.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M mirrorless cameras and offers an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6'.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.