Compact and versatile, the Canon EF-M-mount 25mm f/1.8 from 7artisans is an all-manual lens well-suited for portraiture, reportage, and everyday shooting requiring a natural field of view. The bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for isolating subjects with selective focus. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a rounded 12-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compact prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 40mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers improved control over depth of field for selective focus applications.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.1" away.
- Rounded 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.